ISUZU TECHNICAL CENTER OF ASIA CO., LTD. or ITA is the first automotive research and development company in Thailand.
ITA was established on 30th October, 1991 with the policy to develop Thai engineers in automotive design as well as to be
the development center for Thailand and Asian markets.
Since 2005 ITA has been appointed by ISUZU head office in Japan to be the design and development center of LCV vehicle in Asia.
Nowadays ITA becomes the design and development center of LCV and PPV, including ISUZU D-MAX and ISUZU mu-X
for the whole world.
- 1980 : Product Planning & Engineering Department at Tri Petch Isuzu Sale Co., Ltd.
- 1988: Technical Center Department of Isuzu Motor Co., (Thailand) Ltd.
- 1991: Established Isuzu Technical Center of Thailand Co., Ltd.
- 2000: Expanded scope of work and renamed to Isuzu Technical Center of Asia Co., Ltd.
- 2005: Appointed for the LCV Development Center
- 2010: Appointed for the LCV Product Planning Center